Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the WF Parking terms and conditions. We encourage you to carefully read these before handing over your keys to WF Parking to ensure a smooth service.
- Your rights and responsibilities
- All the necessary details regarding your booking can be found in your confirmation email. If you have further queries please feel free to contact us on 02380 644 488 or email@example.com.
- You must ensure your vehicle is road safe and in a satisfactory legal condition which includes the following:
- Full insurance
- Road tax
- Current MOT
- Procedure for arrival at the car park (park & Ride)
- Park in the relevant parking bay as directed by staff.
- Remove all luggage and valuable items from your vehicle. All of your possessions are your responsibility at all times.
- Check in with the WF Parking team at the office and hand over your car keys. You will need to produce an electronic or hard copy of your booking confirmation for the check in process to run smoothly.
- Await instructions from the team with regards to transfer to the airport via minibus.
- Procedure for arrival at the airport (Meet & Greet services)
- Phone the WF Parking team 20 minutes prior to arrival at the airport.
- Upon arrival, pull up at the Southampton Airport short stay car park.
- Meet a member of the WF parking team who will check you in and take your keys before driving your car to the WF Parking secure facility as you enter the airport. You will need to produce an electronic or hard copy of your booking confirmation for the check in process to run smoothly.
- Be aware that additional parking charges may occur if you fail to communicate your arrival at the airport with the WF Parking staff.
- Our rights and responsibilities
- From the moment your keys are in our possession we are responsible for your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for.
- If you park for longer than your booked period we will charge you the full price of £10 per day, for the extra days your vehicle is parked in our parking facility. You are required to pay for these additional days before departing from our car park.
- There can be no refunds for early returns.
- WF Parking has the right to move all vehicles to our overflow car parks elsewhere in the vicinity if required. All vehicles are insured against any damage which may be caused whilst in on public highways.
- If we are responsible for any damages to your vehicle we reserve the right to have the repairs undertaken by our selected contractors.
- What we are not responsible for
- WF Parking can’t be held responsible for any damage to you, your vehicle or its contents with the exception being, when your vehicle is being driven by our staff on a public highway.
- WF Parking can’t be held responsible for events which are beyond our control. This includes damage to aerials, wing mirrors, windscreens, wheel scuffs, punctures, scratches, dents, chip marks and mechanical or electrical failure. In addition, WF Parking isn’t responsible for loss, theft or damage to the vehicles content unless any of the above arise due to our failure to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- WF Parking is not responsible for matters that refer to your car, holiday, household or any other relevant insurance. You must look to the above cover in the first instance.
- WF Parking can’t be held responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of any criminal activity, vandalism, failure of third parties to comply with their obligations, traffic conditions, loss of baggage, flight cancelation, industrial action, adverse weather conditions, catastrophe, or terrorism.
- WF Parking can’t be responsible for unattended property left in your vehicle, courtesy car or on the WF Parking site.
- WF Parking can’t be responsible for any consequential or indirect losses for example car hire cost, airport meals or any other expenses incurred by you.
- WF Parking can’t be responsible for any delays as a result of wrong information on the booking form.
- Despite all of the above, WF Parking can accept liability for death or injury as a direct result of our negligence. We are also responsible for other loss or damage secondary to our negligence. The terms and conditions above do not affect this or your rights and remedies in the event of any deliberate act or omission by any member of our staff.
- Complaints procedure
- Any claim, including damage to vehicles can’t be considered once a vehicle has left our premises, so we encourage you to always check your vehicle before leaving. In the case of Meet & Greet, we encourage you to check your vehicle before you have driven away after receiving your keys from a WF Parking staff member.
- In the unlikely event of your vehicle suffering damage whilst in WF Parking’s control, please inform the duty manager who will require you to complete the necessary complaint or incident report form.
- If damage has occurred to your vehicle through negligence on the part of the company, WF Parking reserves the right to undertake repairs to your vehicle on your behalf, in a manner which restores it to its original condition upon arrival at WF Parking. If required, WF Parking will provide a replacement vehicle but not exceeding a small people carrier. This is provided the customer is able to provide fully comprehensive insurance cover for the temporary vehicle.
- Vehicle and contents security
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your vehicle is appropriately secured before you leave. This includes closing windows, switching off all electrical equipment and if necessary locking the car.
- You are required to hand your keys over to the WF Parking chauffeur or parking staff before you depart for the airport.
- You are required to remove any loose items in your car including sat navs, loose cash and sunglasses ect, as the company can’t verify these items were left in the vehicle.
- Personal safety
- You are responsible for your safety and the safety of your family whilst on the WF Parking site.
- Please co-operate and obey any instructions you receive from staff who will assist you in the unlikely event of an accident, fire or fire drill.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on all the buses or in any WF Parking facility or buildings.
- Time of arrival
- WF Parking does not specify a particular time to arrive and is therefore not responsible for what time you arrive at the airport.
- Please note, it takes 5-15 minutes to transfer to and from the airport and checking in with WF Parking can take up to 10 minutes.
- Bookings, prices, cancellations and overstays
- A booking with WF Parking does not entitle you to a specific space in the WF Parking facility and your car may be moved for safe storage and your convenience.
- You must retain your return receipt card as proof of your car. This receipt ensures customers are reunited with the correct car and allows you to drive away upon your return.
- Prices may vary depending upon external factors and WF Parking reserves the right to change its prices without the need to give notice of its intention to do so.
- There is no charge for amendments to vehicle details.
- All credit card surcharge fees are non-refundable.
- With regards to all Meet & Greet services, a no-show fee of £25 will be made for customers who cancel within 1 hour of the Meet & Greet time or for non-arrivals.
- If you find a cheaper booking with another company for exactly the same service within 7 days of booking with WF Parking, we will match the quoted price. This price match guarantee excludes any specific deals, loyalty bonuses or coupons that other companies may offer.
- Cancelation charges will vary depending on the terms of the specific service you have acquired.
- Invariably, you will have up to 14 days to cancel your booking and receive a full refund, after 14 days charges may apply.
- Cancellations within 1 hour of the Meet & Greet time will be required to pay a £25 no-show fee.
- There is a £10 charge per day for every day your car spends in the WF Parking facility over the originally agree time period.
- All vehicles in the WF Parking facility are subject to a lien for all charges due or accruing form the customer to the company. The lien will be released when the customer has reimbursed the company in full and any remaining debts have been settled.
- To provide the most satisfactory service we collect and retain information about you. We only use the information that we collect in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 to protect your privacy.
- We won’t contact you for marketing purposes if you ask us not to and we won’t share about details about you with any other organisation.
- Restricted vehicles
- WF Parking can only accept cars that fit a standard size parking space, which measures 2.4m x 4.8m and under 2.2m. Extra charges will apply for larger vehicles including minibuses, caravans, campervans and motorhomes.
- Bookings for oversized vehicles can only be made directly through WF Parking. Contact us on 02380 644 488 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- We regret that it may not be possible to facilitate vehicles which are specifically adapted for disabled uses, although every effort will be made to facilitate these vehicles.
- For any queries concerning vehicle restrictions contact us on 02380 644 488 or email@example.com
Sales and Promotions
Closing date for entries will be published on the competition post, on the official WF Parking Facebook page. After this date the no further entries to the competition or discount will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
These offers are only available to UK residents.
If the competition is a photo contest, the rules of the competition are as follows:
Entries may be taken using digital or film. But you must supply us with a digital JPEG version of the photo.
Entries may be in black and white or in colour.
Retouching / manipulation of digital images is accepted provided that all works are original works and not copies of other people’s works.
You may not enter an image that has been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition.
The prize will be published on the competition post, on the official WF Parking Facebook page.
The promoter (WF Parking) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
If the competition is a sweepstake or giveaway, the winner will be picked at random.
The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If the competition is a photo contest, by submitting images to the competition, you confirm and warrant that:
you are the sole author of each entry and that it is your original work;
you own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
you have the permission of those pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent or guardian) for the usage rights required and will indemnify WF Parking against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
you have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made in the licensing section below;
You agree to take part in any post-competition publicity;
– By entering the competition, you grant WF Parking a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to reproduce, enlarge, publish or exhibit, on any media, the images. This may include, but is not limited to:
– News coverage of the competition
– WF Parkings’ website
– WF PArkings’ social media channels
– Use in press releases to be distributed to national, regional and specialist press giving information about or promoting the competition.
You will retain full copyright for your image and, wherever possible, be credited if your image is published by WF Parking.
Entrants’ details will be stored for the purposes of the competition and marketing purposes. By entering the competition, entrants agree that WF Parking can collect, save and process the personal data provided.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Rules of engagement on Social Media
We look forward to hearing about your comments- as well as feedback about the products that we offer to make travel easier.
When posting on our page, we have three main rules of engagement:
- No offensive language.
- No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
- No personal attacks (hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group).
Comments regarding specific customer service issues may be hidden while the issue is under investigation. If a portion of any comment is deemed inappropriate, WF Parking reserves the right to remove the entire comment.